Fusion-Guard Hybrid Pad-Style Snow Guard
- Galvanized Cold Rolled Steel (CRS)
- Stainless Steel (SS)
- Red Brass (RB)
- Aluminum (AL)
- Mill Finish (standard - AL, SS or RB)
- Pre-Powder Coated - Dark Bronze (AL, SS or CRS)
- RAL Tiger Drylac Color Options
- Pad-style HYBRID allows the installer to add optional rods during or after the install.
- FUSION-GUARD is a "best of both worlds" solution to managing snow on most new or existing (retrofit) roofs.
- Stiffening ribs on the front of the pad add rigidity and strength while allowing the optional rods to sit static.
- Strap is available in multiple lengths to accommodate various roofing materials as well as retrofit applications.
- Ideal for residential customers who don't like the look of a pipe-style system on their roof but want the benefits a pipe-style system provides.
- Protects against snow damage at the lower roof level (gutters, valleys, crickets, roof protrusions, plumbing vents, etc...) and at ground level (cars, people, landscaping, pets, walkways, ground mounted mechanical units).